Thursday, September 6, 2012

Utah, at Last!!!

Hannah-
Hey! We just got to our hotel (the KOA camp was full because the state fair was next door) .

We had a super boring trip across Nevada (believe me, it's nothing except dry, flat land), and an equally boring trip across the beginning of Utah. I'm lying on a giant queen-sized bed in a hotel, with Robby is playing Doodle Jump while leaning on the other.

Mom's wondering if she can also work on this blog on a different laptop while I'm typing this, and Dad is messing with his watch (because Utah is in a different time zone than California)

There's nothing else really to type.

-Hannah

P.S. lf your wondering what I look like (maybe you haven't seen me in a while?) I'm the girl below the header in a red bathing suit.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    Well, depending on your route, Nebraska, Kansas and the Dakota are just as boring. Although, there are a few landmarks along the way like Devils Tower (Eastern Wyoming) and Mount Rushmore in Western South Dakota. I recently had to make the trip from Denver, Colorado to Reno Nevada driving alone. It took over 14 hours. BORING! But I had good tunes to keep me rockin'. Hang in there kiddo, the East Coast is a lot more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hannah! (This is S1)
    Kansas is half trees and half plains. I like to read books while we are driving in Kansas. There is a huge field of wind mills near Hays Kansas if you are driving on the I-70. Hays is about in the middle if Kansas. If I remember correctly the wind mills are on the west side of Hays. You will probably be driving through them for ten or fifteen minutes. Just wait till you get out East! You will hardly want to do anything but look through your windows. You will have to inform us of all the rivers you cross. Our family likes to cross rivers. Love from your Colorado Cousin, S1.

    PS. I am looking forward to seeing you with great anticipation!
    PSS. You are now in our time zone! You will need to mess with your watches again when you get into Kansas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah-
    S1, U R a Question Grl!
    Oh, yeah, those windmills are EVERYWHERE!!!
    Oooh, the east sounds fun(er)!
    I haven't really been on the computer, so sorry if the replies to your comments are a little delayed.

    ReplyDelete