Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Stop

Hannah here -
Well, first stop is Truckee, CA, because our grandparents are staying there. I'm really excited about being able to go in the pool one last time there this year (or maybe twice, I don't know).
I haven't seen my Gramma and Pappy for awhile, because they've been at Truckee.

Normally we would go to their house every other day or so, and I would grab the newspaper, and bring it inside, then read the comics.

Then I would grab a container and head out to the front yard and pick the blueberries, eating half of them (shhhh!), and bring the ones that were left inside, sticking them in the freezer, if I remembered to.
Then I would grab another container...

well, I won't bore you with details. 

Oh, wait.

I did. 

Nevermind.

Anyway, were leaving in a few days, and if Mom approves of this, then it will get posted.
Therefore, you are reading this, then that means she approved.
If you aren't reading this, then she didn't.
   
                                                -Hannah
  

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great writer. Nice job Hannah, you made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You're on your way. What a fun adventure. We are all looking forward to seeing you when you pass back through CO. --Your Gramma and Papy have blueberries in Truckee? Or Vista Bella? We've tried blueberries in CO... but no success. They don't like our dirt. --You are such a great artist, I hope you can post some of your sketches along the way too. See you next month. Auntie Bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah-
    No, they have the blueberries at their house (Vista Bella)
    Yeah :( blueberries are very picky. We tried growing blueberries at our house once (when I was around 6 through 8, but they didn't like our conditions, either. Part of the resin might be your soil, but blueberries also like cold. You know, near frost but not quite frost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah-
    I will try to post some of my sketches, Aunt Bri.

    ReplyDelete